Tina Sigurdson | Tuesday, April 17, 2012
- Make flowcharts that have nothing to do with passing your finals (see bottom of page).
- Make a list of all the fun things you will do when finals are over. Oh wait, then you have a summer internship. At least I hope you’re figuring that out. If not, head over to OCS or OPICS.
- Waste time pinning your favorite ‘net memes (see bottom of page).
- Go to the cafeteria. Eat frozen yogurt. Think about working out because you juat ate frozen yogurt. Remember there’s no time to work out! Resume studying.
- Read the article in the Features section about how to proscratinate properly.
- Start a craft/home improvement project. Abandon it. Guilt yourself about how you never finish anything.
- Look at pets that are up for adoption on the internet. Remember you have no time to care for yourself and your human relationships, let alone an animal that would be totally dependent on you to stay alive.
- Nap. Take a shower to wake up from nap. Rinse and repeat.
- Drink hot tea while dipping pieces of chocolate in it. Best idea anyone ever gave me. SO GOOD.
- Marathon a show and see how far you can get between now and finals. I’ve already made it to the fourth season of “Supernatural.” Do a victory dance every time you polish off a season.