My question is basically: how can I tell if this guy is interested in me? He has asked me to dinner a couple of times, and always invites me to group stuff, but he’s never paid for anything. He hasn’t made a move, but he touches me a lot.
So, in your option, oh wise Tina, (A) are there other signs should I be looking for? and (B) what should I do?
Dating or Deluded?
If you weren’t already sufficiently stressed out by 1L, here are our recommendations for making the first year of law school resemble the summer associate experience. Clip this out and look at it during finals―it will remind you that things could be worse.
1. Doc review and deposition summaries will be required classes
2. All study groups will be disallowed―has anyone seen “The Paper Chase”?
3. Before entering law school, students will be asked if they really want to be lawyers, or are just treading water for a few years.
I may have done something really embarrassing. I don’t know how to face the world anymore. Help!
—Self-Conscious at School
Well, as you haven’t told me what it was that you did, you’re making it a bit hard for me to help you out. Embarrassment comes in many shapes, sizes, and aromas.
We know the most exciting addition to the Georgetown Law campus is the Tasti D-Lite kiosk. If you’re like us, you’re continuously looking for excuses to go grab yourself a big ol’ serving of fro yo. Here are our recommendations to improve the Tasti D-Lite experience for law students:
1. Offer milkshakes, law students don’t have the time to spoon fro yo into their mouths.
2. Serve a Rocky Road flavor to remind us all of 1L year.
3. Or maybe serve Chocolate Fudge to remind us of our job search.